Monday, April 5, 2010

Still Learning...

Ok, so I'm a little biased, but I really do have the cutest kids in the world.  I love how they use their imaginations and have no limits or inhibitions when it comes to what the natural world calls impossible.  As the bible says, "all things are possible with God", at least that's my paraphrase.  For them toys come to life, a box of sand is a huge desert, and our dog is the fastest horse in the world (and best friend).  I'm also realizing that letting them watch television is affecting them as well.  My oldest absorbs movies like a scholar devours books.  Information, whether fiction or not, is what they are gleaning.  I think I should definitely and thoughtfully consider what I'm allowing to invade their little brains.  I'd rather it be positive messages and a learning experience vs. pure and stupid entertainment.  There, now I'm convicted.

No comments: